Tue, Sept 21|
Full Moon Circle- Virgo Season
Celebrate personal wellness on September's Full Moon in an outdoors, intimate group-setting.
Time & Location
Sept 21, 2021, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Calgary, 5001 13 Ave NW, Calgary, AB T3B 1J1, Canada
About the event
DIRECTIONS FOR ATTENDEES TO OUR SECRET GETAWAY 1. Head down 13th Ave, with Shouldice Athletic Park to your right.
2. As you continue down 13th Ave, you will begin thinking you are in the wrong place. You’re not- just keep going.
3. Once you pass the football fields and the parking lot, look for a sign on the left hand side that says: River Run 5001
4. You’ve reached our secret destination! Continue on the driveway until you reach the parking space. We will be waiting around the back side of the house, where you will see a beautiful backyard overlooking the river. (This beautiful location is getting an updo, please excuse the construction as you head towards the lovely natural space out back).
September is the month of Virgo. Explore self-care through this lens.
Regain mental clarity and release what is no longer serving you through a burning ceremony designed to help you let go of outgrown beliefs. Learn the 6 Healing Sounds of Tao, and accupressure points to promote clarity and wellness, and make your own crystal-infused essential oil rollers to carry mental clarity with you throughout the month.
- 3 hours of guided soulful self-care in an intimate group setting.
- High Tea (various teas and mini-sandwiches)
- Supplies for making your own Focus essential oil roller to promote mental clarity
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Meditation: Guided meditation for balancing our rushed daily lives with inner peace.
- Self-reflection: A self-reflection exercise uniting your conscious and subconscious beliefs. This exercise helps you connect with your intuition and bring epiphanies about your dreams, and what fears are holding you back from reaching them.
- Burning ceremony: A powerful ritual to release limiting beliefs and fears, so we clear what is no longer serving us and make room for personal growth.
- High Tea: We’ve done some deep work so far in the workshop, let’s change the energy and enjoy one another’s company with high tea! We will have various teas and mini-sandwiches to enjoy as we mingle with one another.
- Healing through the six healing sounds of Tao: Learn the 6 Healing Sounds of Tao and colour associations to cleanse your energy and promote wellness.
- Accupressure to promote mental clarity: Learn various accupressure points to promote the mental clarity we need as we focus on going back to school or work. These pressure points can be used inconspicuously throughout your day as you work or study to promote clarity and focus.
- Making our own essential oil rollers to promote mental clarity: Try your hand at perfumery by crafting your own all-natural scent blend with essential oils that promote focus. Crystals and herbs are included to further infuse your blend with your intentions of mental clarity.
WHAT TO BRING
This event will be taking place outdoors in a beautiful natural setting. To make the most of your time here, please bring:
- Clothes appropriate for the weather, that are comfortable and make you feel beautiful.
- A journal and pen.
- Yoga mat, yoga cushion, and a cozy throw blanket.
- A tea cup and saucer to celebrate high tea! (Depending on participant turn-out, we may have enough for all guests. We will communicate this via emails before the event!)
Do you have any questions? We'd LOVE to answer them!
You can contact us by email at:
+$1.13 Service fee
This ticket includes entrance for one. It includes high tea food and drink, and all supplies necessary for crafting an essential oil roller.
+$1.13 Service fee0
Bring a Friend
+$2 Service fee
Two tickets: save $5 per ticket when purchasing this option. (Total savings of $10!) Perfect for bringing a friend. This option includes admission, food and drink for high tea, and supplies for crafting essential oil rollers for 2 participants.
+$2 Service fee0